The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Walabio
Group Admin

This reminds me about just how crazy the ConspiracyTheorists are:

Governments:

"We finally have good facial recognition for tracking our citizens; so now, we should tell lies about a fictional pandemic so that they should all wear masks so that we cannot track them."

2 things really interfere with facial recognition:

• people wearing balaklavas so that they do not loose BlueToothEarBuds.
  • Masks for filtering disease (the 1st case of SARS was 21 years ago today).

We have an almost real ConspiracyTheory is that BlueToothEarBudManufacturers colude for not offering SafetyLoops we can put over our ears so that BlueToothEarBuds should not fall to the ground and get lost. These safetyLines are the most requested new feature; but evilly however, the BlueToothEarBudManufacturers make too much movie selling replacement BlueToothEarBuds to ever do that.

I write almost conspiracy because if they would collude, that would open them up to AntiTrustClaims. What they do do is that they do not speak about such things in the industry,

each BlueToothEarBudManufacturer was plans for BlueToothEarBuds with SafetyEarLoops, but each BlueToothEarBudManufacturer has a policy of not introducing them 1stly. They all know that if they would sell BlueToothEarBus with SafetyEarLoops, that would more than half their sales because they would have to wait for BlueToothEarBuds to wear out rather than fall down a drain into the sewer a month after purchase.

The government would love for this almost-but-not-quite conspiracy to be a conspiracy because then, AntiTrustLaws could for BlueToothEarBudManufacturers to have SafetyEarLoops for their BlueToothEarBuds, thus reducing the need for balaklavas, thus making facial recognition easier.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7904646 I finally understand why Wonderbolts wear balaclavas

They wear them so that their earbuds don't fall out.

And they wear furtight bodysuits so that their... toys... don't fall out.

Walabio
Group Admin

A furtight body suit should keep in their toys.

Given that they wear clothes and domesticated fire, Equestrian Ponies probably have sparse fur, like humans.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7904679 When Spitfire puts on a furtight bodysuit, she becomes so hot that she's on fire. There's also no need for foreplay with her. That's what her spit is for.

Walabio
Group Admin

Saliva has insufficient viscosity. That reminds me about something:

I once told a marefriend that she does not need to be aroused and we do not need foreplay because humans invented lube. I did not get any for a long time after that remark.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7904768 Saliva is still better than dry-humping

As for denying sex, your GF is playing a very dangerous game. There's just one reason why men form relationships with women, and that is sex. If my statement was false, we'd see heterosexual men forming relationships with other men, but that doesn't happen.

So, the moment your GF puts sex out of the relationship, the whole purpose of the relationship comes into question.

Sex isn't a privilege, it's a foundation on which relationships are built upon.

She's very fortunate that you're such a nice guy. If you were a different person, she'd be on the street.

Then again, I also had a similar thing happen to me. My GF tried to do oral. It must have been her first time because she thought that chewing is part of the process.

I told her that I've scoured the whole internet and hadn't come across a single instance where a girl would give such a bad BJ that a guy's dick would get black spots from internal bleeding.

Instead of fixing the problem on her end, she stopped using her mouth for oral pleasing.

Being thrown out of my den, she had to leave the city and go back to her parents on a hill.

Walabio
Group Admin

Hypothetically, now that we have petroleumjelly, an husband can grease himself and his wife while she sleeps, slid into her, finish and withdraw without waking her.

¡A janitor at work found the lost AirPod!

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7905757 Screwing a corpse isn't for everyone, though.

And glad to hear that corporate greed didn't claim victory on this day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8