The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Walabio
Group Admin

Her lungs are still screwed up from when she had the 'Rona last year (she got sick in December 2021 and did not get better until February 2022) and her ear is still messed up from Influenza. Fear fear of needles kills her.

I am fine:

I got mild case of Omicron, the week before I was supposed to get the BiValent Booster. Since then I got the BiValent Booster. I scored 3 vaccinations against Influenza; so now, I never got Influenza.

Now, luckily, we have antivirals against the 'Rona; so now, she will not have to be again sick for 3 months.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7806622 Perhaps after losing half a lung and becoming deaf because bacteria will eat her eardrums, she'll finally see the error of her ways.

Walabio
Group Admin

We both know that she will never learn.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7806780 No! She can learn. I believe in her fully. She just needs to suffer more, that's all.

NachoTheBrony
Group Admin

She's a goner, not a keeper.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7807178 She has the potential to be better, she just needs to lose a few more organs.

You'll see, on her deathbed, her morale will improve.

Walabio
Group Admin

Considering that she already damaged her lungs and continues to be a wuss, I can foresee her dying. Considering that she works very closely with clients in a a room of only 27 m^3, and that she spends so much effort getting her clients to wear a condom that she just cannot bother making them wear masks, not getting vaccinated is asking for respiratory-infections.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7807188 Don't give up on her, she's just about to learn. All it takes is one more infection. When they're ripping out her lungs on the operating table at the hospital, she'll use her last strength to look at you, and in her teary eyes you'll see that she finally learned.

Walabio
Group Admin
Walabio
Group Admin

Last time she had the 'Rona, she was sick for 3 months; but happily however, because of Paxlovid, she is better. Now, I just need to get her to get vaccinated. Her lungs are still messed up, as is her ear.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7809846 Personally, I think it's shameful for her to die of anything other than STD.

Imagine you're a cop. But you don't die of a bullet wound. You die because you stepped on Lego and broke your neck. Shameful.

Walabio
Group Admin

Given that this is a problem about vaccination, it is more like a cop dying from tetanus:

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7809989 Maybe when your GF loses all her organs to Rona, she'll become a superhero like bio-cop.

Walabio
Group Admin

¡It is a perfect allegory for employers woking their employees to death; while, treating them like horseapples!

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7810143 Will your GF still work after she's dead? She could, you know?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15