PC Gamers 98 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Discuss your dream PC builds here.

For example, I will start first:

I found this build on YouTube and added a few more parts to it. Link here.

Well, my dream build changes pretty much every time a new part comes out, so it's a tough question to answer. As we speak, though, the parts for my new rig are being shipped to me, and while it might not have all the bells and whistles I could have picked up—I'd rather pocket the extra cash—I got everything I really wanted. This is the build I went with. There's no CPU cooler listed on there because that site, for some reason, didn't have a record of the one I bought. Also, I'm keeping my old peripherals: Razer Taipan mouse, Razer BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard, Plantronics Gamecom 788 headset, and a 23" LG monitor.

For the moment, this build should have plenty of power to max out the settings on almost any game that will release this year, and I'm going to overclock the hell out of it. If I want a bit more performance, I'll consider adding another 970 later in the year.

If money was no object, I'd go with this build. This would be for storing the games. I'd probably use NZXT's upcoming Doko to stream that computer.

Something with an i7 Broadwell, 10gb of ram, and four Geforce 900 GTX's.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/TheGhostMan/saved/gqyypg

This is my dream build when I earn enough money from work.

An AMD FX-6300 is an awesome 6-core processor for multitasking, gaming, streaming, video editing, etc. A Radeon R9 270 is a great mid-range card for the price. I don't intend to play most next-gen games in the future but I do want to try out some modern 2010 games and some of the older titles on high details at 720p/1080p at around 60 frames per second.

4051370 I just want one with a fairly good graphics card and can run the new games well

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7