PlayStation Gamers 148 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
DH7
Group Admin

Alright, to put it simply, I'm going to appoint a few more admins. Apply here.

There will a separate, hidden forum for the staff, with a separate set up rules for admins. Once the staff is appointed, we'll discuss amendments to the forum rules. Feel free to use that forum to suggest ideas, or bring up any concerns.

I'm going to require all admins stay active at least once a week, you know, just so we know you're breathing.

I'll probably go ahead and make a decision today, unless I feel that there aren't enough takers.

Er, I guess I'll apply?

I'm currently on my ps4, but I have a ps3 on hand. Yonaka_Konton and I'm open for playing in games we might have.

I currently am an admin for Human in Equestria and Displaced, most notably. HiE takes very little time as I just have to pop in every now and then, and Displaced easy enough to handle along with other tasks.

I dunno if you want anything else?

Games I Own and Play:

Overwatch, Destiny, FFXIV, SAO: Hollow Fragment, SAO: Hollow Realization, SAO: Lost Song, No Man's Sky, QURARE Magic Library, Paragon, Warframe, Journey, Abika's Trip, SMITE...

Hello, I guess I can apply. I'm always usually around if you send me a PM or if you have Discord. There was about 3 years which I didn't play any video games, but the rest I have mostly stayed with Playstation products.

I'll apply. I don't know what it is exactly you want me to put on the application but I can say I'm nearly always online.

5718282 I'll apply for reinstatement.

I declare myself admin, and DH7 is banned.

Nah, but I am throwing my hat in the ring.

I'm generally active. I'm on everyday, though that doesn't mean I post everyday. I'm a little out of the loop on current games. I mean, I've bought a handful over the last fifteen years, but I'm far more familiar with the PS1 game library than I am with PS2, PS3, and PS4 (I intend on playing catch-up,) but I don't imagine you're choosing admins based on their current-gen game exposure. Anyway, I'm an admin at FIMfiction Social Democrats, and I've been a moderator on a few different message boards off and on.

I feel like promoting membership and activity should probably be priority number one here, at least for now. I don't particularly care for overly-restrictive environments that very narrowly limits what a person can and can't post (though I'd like to think I'd keep such elasticity within reason,) or constantly threatens it's membership with strikes and bans, but at the same time I have no problem with taking extreme actions in dealing with obvious trolls that are being a genuine and intentional nuisance. Of course, how things are done ultimately should be up to the founder of the forum.

Crash Bandicoot is the best platformer, can I get admin now?

Oh, and I got a PS4 recently. I tend to get each console some time after launch, but have never missed one.

You changed your avatar. :pinkiegasp:
I thought that was Louise from Zero no Tsukaima at first glance due to the hairstyle, but looking at the hair-tie and hair-color I think I was wrong about that.

Crash Bandicoot is the best platformer

Spyro the Dragon, Heretic!

DH7
Group Admin

5745919 No, Spyro is the best platformer.

But yes.

Sorry that I've neglected this thread. Details later. I've got to get ready and go to the hospital to visit my mother.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9