Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Robipony
Group Contributor

Kind Heart
Species: Vampony but was previously a Unicorn.
Age: Estimated to be 172 years old, however it is uncertain due to lost memories and records. His physical appearance makes him look 31 years old.
Appearance: Resembles a unicorn with two prominent fangs. He has a blue coat with a gray mane and tail. His cutie mark resembles a damaged heart held together by two hooves.
Special Talent: Can learn things simply by observing them (when he was a unicorn).
Vampony Talent: Has the ability to calm other vamponies and pull them out of their blood-lust.
Likes: The sun, even though he can no longer walk in its warmth he enjoys the sun. The presence of other ponies.
Dislikes: Fire (duh). Ponies that are arrogant or prideful.
Personality: Usually calm and collected however he can become enraged when threatened. He is very afraid that the vampony race will be killed if discovered and as a result has been trying to find various peaceful methods to avoid such a conflict.
Bio: Prior to his embrace Kind Heart served as an archivist for the Canterlot Library. One night as he was walking home from the library he came across a mare crying in an alleyway. Before her hooves was the corpse of another stallion. Being a gentle stallion Kind Heart ran over to help the mare even while she called out telling him to stay away.

The next "day" Kind Heart awoke in the court of the vampiric princess Swift Fang, who decided to spare Kind Heart despite the fact that he had been embraced with out her permission. As time passed on Kind Heart learned the ways of the vamponies and sought to help his new brothers and sisters overcome their blood-lust with his powers.

Within the last century Kind Heart started having horrible dreams of his body being consumed by fire and angry mobs calling out for his death. Thus Kind Heart came to the conclusion that sooner or later the vampony race would be discovered by pony kind and that the race would be hunted down and killed if actions were not taken to ensure its survival.

Kind Heart decided to set things into motion so that when the vampony race was discovered that it wouldn't be viewed as a terrible threat. Thus the Salvations Path movement came into existence. While this path has resulted in Kind Heart being alienated by many members of his kind this movement as received a large group of supporters among the new vamponies as well as the vampony princess Withered Visage.

It should also be noted that while some vamponies share Kind Hearts fears not all of them desire for a peaceful solution like he does. In fact some of his followers have left him claiming that his desire for a peaceful relationship between ponies and vamponies is impossible.

After seeing Fluttershy's transformation at Sweet Apple Acres Kind Heart has started to hope that there might be a way for vamponies to feed off fruit instead of the blood of ponies for nutrients. Experimentation on this project are currently in progress.

Perhaps the vampony race can be saved.

Conditions of Usage: You can use this in dark fics. Do NOT use this in clopfics or fetish fics.

Want to do a collab?
If you are looking to do a vampony fic and want some help feel free to ask me for ideas as well as other OCs.

4632711 Ohh, this is an interesting one! I love the description, and for once a Vampony in general.:pinkiehappy:

Robipony
Group Contributor

4632745 Yeah, I kind of wish there were more vampony fics. As stated I would love to write a vampony fic but as you know I already have a lot of fics on my plate of as right now.

4632759 If I use him, I'll tell you.

Robipony
Group Contributor

4632766 That would be awesome. :twilightsmile:

If you want any ideas for a story or some more vampony ocs let me know.

How about a collab. The fic i have in mind is a vampony vs werepony fic with an Underworld theme (as in the movie).

Robipony
Group Contributor

4633071 I've never actually seen Underworld. :twilightsheepish:

I am not quite sure how I feel exactly about a vampony vs werepony fic as the original idea I had as something having to do with Flutterbat and another vampony's reactions to Kind Heart's goal with the major conflict being the discovery of vamponies by ponykind. However I suppose if designed right the ideas could be merged together.

I still have plans for other vampony OCs I plan to post here at some point. :pinkiehappy:

Robipony
Group Contributor

Sorry for the extremely late reply. If you guys want to do a collab story with an underworld like universe and want to use my OC I have no objection. I was just posting some feedback.

I may end up using Kind Heart in my current fic, Immortal Blood and Tears.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10