Support For Grayson 151 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

We start by bringing/wearing/carrying brony merch to school.

3938906 I can't help but feel like that's a bad idea.

3938906 I wish I had some actual pony merchandise that I could bring with me. The closest thing I have is a Rainbow Dash plushie that belongs to my younger brother.

3939256 Me too. I was half asleep when I wrote it, but I'm doing it anyways.

3939323 I have a packet of toys I got from Walmart. (I'm a closet barony, but I found several ways to do so) four DVD's, a poster, a purple Luna toy my little sister got from Mac Donalds and gave to me, a Pinkie Pie plushie from Las Vegas, and I'm ordering a Rainbow Dash pin from hot topic.

Well, I draw pony-related stuff (usually ponified Attack on Titan) in class, so I don't think wearing/carrying Brony merchandise is necessary for me. That, and I don't own any Brony apparel.

BTW- is "Brony" supposed to be capitalized? I've been capitalizing it for years, but I want to know if it's supposed to be...

3940600 I don't think so.

Well I'm a closet brony and I can almost guarantee I'll lose half my friends if they find out I'm a brony. I don't own any merch for a reason. I guess I could do some drawing stuff but I'm afraid this is out of question for me.

3938906 god bless his soul
Also reading some of the comments on this thread let me tell you something my friends know I'm a brony and they accepted it. In fact one of them is a brony

Comment posted by Princess LunaBelle deleted Jan 5th, 2015

I retch at the thought of death, literally breaking up in a sweat right now... Seriously

3938906 I wore MLP merch when I was attending college.

How do we contact him? We can just write encouraging messages.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15