Admin Life Stories 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

We have the thirty questions finished.
Next we need to pick one member.
I guess for practice, we can do one of us.
Here are the options.
Keam 1 vote
DuskChaser 1 vote
Twilight Sparkle 2 votes

Pick one of these three.
Also for the three mention,
no picking yourself. We're not the brethren court.

Uh, Twalot Sporkel.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3930991 I'll vote for Twilight.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3930991 Really? I kinda wanna see Dusk.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3932507 one vote for Keam and Dusk.
2 for Twilight. One more vote needed and incase of a tie, the other member that had least votes will get to vote.

3930991 Wait what? Why am I in the list?
3932507 I am somewhat praying that I don't get picked... Although, a small part of me wants to get picked... weird.

I can't wait to see who gets picked!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3933626 So you're of two minds about it huh? I'm just glad I'm not up first, or even running the risk of being such.

3933628 Mhm... I am kinda scared to answer any of the questions, yet I kinda wanna do it cuz it might be funny.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3933630 Well this will come for us when it comes Dusk, it's kinda like death without the dieing part. Inevitable, unavoidable, and certain. Is it bad that it was my idea to begin with? :rainbowlaugh:

3933632 Now I'm scared... any admin who reads this, and has not voted yet, should not vote for me unless you want to read a bunch of random answers to 30 random questions...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3933636 :rainbowlaugh: I didn't mean to ruffle your wings Dusk, but yes the basic idea was mine.

3933638 I really don't want to be technical cuz it's new year and stuff but... Bat wings don't have feathers so you can't ruffle them up much.
Oh sweet mercy, please not me, I am too young to die answer random 30 questions that different random members in a random OC group created for a random victim contestant.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3933640 Now you're cracking me up Dusk. You can ruffle bat's wings, you just go about it differently, besides you've also got a mane and tail, those can get ruffled too.

3933646 Oh no, not the mane and tail. Anything but the mane and tail.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3933688 Yeah, the idea was Bryan's. We were going to do it in the Edit Group, but Life Stories had more members.
The link to the questions is still in that thread so you can look at the thirty questions.

3933802 Darn it... so, any closer to deciding who the unfortunate lucky victim contestant is?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3934666 looks like it's Twilight. I'm going to call voting over.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Voting is now over. Thread locked.
Dusk, if you want to reply, you know what to do.
Twilight, expect a PM soon.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Since Twilight (or whatever username is now) had not done it, Dusk had went.
Next week, Keam will go and after that, we get back to picking more people to answer. Also, we need to make sure that no one does it without being picked.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Next four.
Bad Dragon 0
DR_LaZer 1
Starry Flake 1
that weird lemon 2

My vote is for Flake

I want to hear from the weird lemon.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4178737 the classic heads vs. tails can help you pick which one.

4178739 I got tails... LaZer gets my vote. Sorry Lemon.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

4178758 I'll vote for the lemon.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

lemon's winning so far.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28