You Might Like This 263 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Zodiacspear
Group Admin

I'll start my list off with not one, but two stories for everyone to enjoy!

First off, we have:

By, Manaphy.

This is a nice, charming piece done by an upcoming author who has done a marvelous job of portraying Trixie (aka, best pony). Her interactions with Cherry Jubilee brought a smile to my face, and I could easily hear Trixie's voice in the dialogue. If you're a fan of best pony (aka Trixie) give this one a read.

Secondly, we have:

This lengthy adventure story came to me as a review trade (which I'm still working on!) and reading it, I found myself hooked. Granted it's a sad story with an important established character dying early on, but the political intrigue and mystery surrounding it all is so well established and well written, I find myself eagerly reading the next chapter. Each chapter showcases one of the mane six and one OC (who is done very well) and each are true to their characters. If this is a story that might interest you, give it a read. You won't be disappointed.

Hey man, glad you enjoyed A Dream of Sunny Days and added it here. I'm definitely looking forward to your review. I'm happy you enjoyed Silvermane too. It took a bit of trial and error to get her right.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2