Cheshires Madhouse Of Madness 117 members · 151 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
MistressMadness
Group Admin

why is it you enjoy being mad :pinkiesmile:

3882411 Well, where's the fun in being sane?

MistressMadness
Group Admin

3882418 besides that lol

keam
Group Contributor

Because being mad is the only way I survived 9 and a half year of public school in what even my friend, born and raised here, agreed is a ghetto. The community in it self is rather big and nice looking, but our part is worn down and scabby.so there you have my reason.

MistressMadness
Group Admin

3882452 good reasons they seem solid and legit

keam
Group Contributor

Yeah. We may have free school lunch, but no one can claim Swedish public school to be good.

MistressMadness
Group Admin

3882515 same here lol we get milk and some kind of mush like thing they call food

keam
Group Contributor

Poor you. We actualy got a pretty decent lunch at our school with many options, but when they serve fish or all vegetarian (which both come up at least once each week, it will say that a totally of two of five days a week is vegetarian and fish), there is no escape. But I thought only Sweden and Finland had free school lunch? Or?

MistressMadness
Group Admin

3882537 no we get free lunch to.......well some schools in the USA do

3882411 There is emptiness underneath of everything. Within and without. It encroaches on the meaning and purpose. It threatens to devour it all. Madness keeps me sane. 'Tis a blanket that protects me from the senselessness of it all.

MistressMadness
Group Admin

3882580 such beautiful words :raritystarry:

Madness is fascinating. It's entertaining. Without a little madness, life as we know it would be dull and meaningless. Madness drivees the world forward.

Why? Why?
Tell her that it's human nature.
(:pinkiecrazy: Knighty's gonna send you to the moon for using lyrics, sweety!)
Simmer down, Pinks. I only did it once.
There's a line from the play "Waiting for Godot). "We are all born mad. Some of us remain so."
I believe that weird is good for you. It's weird that I write pony-words about Princess Luna, Pinkamena and Pegasus autopsies.
But at least my life isn't boring.

keam
Group Contributor
MistressMadness
Group Admin

3883838 dis is my second fave madman

keam
Group Contributor
keam
Group Contributor
MistressMadness
Group Admin

3893292 how's things going for ya buddy

keam
Group Contributor

Much better than one or two days ago, but still not really all that good...I think I'll feel better after tonight, though.

MistressMadness
Group Admin

3893497 why whats wrong?:fluttershysad:

keam
Group Contributor

Extreme stress and press is making me exhausted, a little bit depressed and anxious and all of this is also building on my social anxiety as well.

MistressMadness
Group Admin

3893515 sounds like you need a back rub

keam
Group Contributor

Kind of. Our play is tonight, so then all this crazy shit is over and I'll be much better.

Zeheal
Group Admin

I agree on both of them.. But alucard is more....loss, so to speak.

3893262 Ah. That makes sense...or does it? :trollestia:

keam
Group Contributor

It's was called snow (it's over now, and it's a one night thing) and was pretty much about some animals ending up at the nor pole and meeting characters from frozen.

3894531 Cool. Can't get more Christmasy than that!

keam
Group Contributor

Absolutely. It was a blast and everything went wonderfully. Btw, check out my fanfic 13th of December yin you want some real cozy Christmas feelings.

3896177 OOOOOOOH! I might just have to do that. :raritystarry:

keam
Group Contributor

Yay! :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33