And it is a pair of scissors

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yep!

--Sweetie Belle

4284869 That's actually a pretty good picture

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It seems like everypony posts these things really fast after an episode. I'm sure the cutie mark's right, since it was on Babs letter, tho'.

It makes sense, too, 'cause the handles of the scissors look like two halves on an apple.

--Sweetie Belle

4284906 That's definitely a nice touch.

4284869 there goes my head cannon. I always thought she whould have a pair of boxing gloves over a shield to represent her fighing spirit to protect her friends.

Am I the only one being pessimistic here?
I think her freshly earned cutie mark might solve the bully problem but I see other problems coming up.... family problems. Apple Bloom might be accepted whatever cutie mark she'll earn but Babs Seed an Orange family member with a party apple themed cutie mark? Well... I don't know :rainbowhuh:we are talking about the noble Orange family here. Babs Seed was alredy the black sheep of the Orange family in my eyes.

Made in Manehattan showed Babs and Aunt orange crossing a street in the background where Applejack is trying her best to keep up with Rarity who is trying to find a place to set up a friendship advice booth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9