Elric of Melnipony: The Group 81 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
scoots2
Group Contributor

With a lot of soon-to-be-vintage Elric in this review, it seemed a shame not to share it with the group.

Scoots2 and Elric Tag-Team Rage Review: Pessimism and Sarcasm

Luminary
Group Contributor

Woo! Finally! It's just what I've been waiting for!
A totally awesome new Review by Elric and... um... that other person. Snoots. :yay:

:trollestia:

scoots2
Group Contributor

3871793 Yeah, I have no idea who the hell he is.

Luminary
Group Contributor

If they hang around with Elric, they must be dreamy. :raritystarry:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I've written others, of course, but I'm really pleased with how this one turned out. Scoots and I work really well together.

Luminary
Group Contributor

3871746 3872528
Though it took me a whole day and change, I finally got through that epic thread.
It's one of my favorites. I love the byplay, and the audience participation. :rainbowkiss:

And the tearful authorial admission of actually being a fan, surprising nobody.

Thanks for helping to pass a stressful day at work, guys (EDIT: and gal)! :heart:

scoots2
Group Contributor

3872528 It's true, we do. And it's fun, which probably shows.
3873983 I'm so glad you liked it!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Since this is a fairly under-the-radar thread, I'm just going to come out and say it:

It probably won't be soon -- not as long as her students persist in rather inconsiderately turning in their work -- but we do have plans to do another project.

Luminary
Group Contributor

Can't she just pretend they know how to not screw up the three wishes or not turn into a dragon and give them a passing grade? :raritydespair:

I mean, they're never going to stop being inconsiderate jerks who do the assigned work. Heck, with college getting more expensive, it'll probably get worse, on average.

scoots2
Group Contributor

Hmm. It's tempting.

I'd better get back to grading papers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11