Elric of Melnipony: The Group 81 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 507 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 507

4250162 For great justice!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Link to the image on Derpibooru, so you can follow links to the vectors used to make this, if you're so inclined.

scoots2
Group Contributor

4250304 I love them all, but THIS one's going to be useful almost right away.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I mostly made it on the basis of Rarity's gesture and expression, but now that you mention it, there are times when it would have been plenty useful while writing reviews....

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

As I said in the Uploader Description on Derpibooru:

Caption inspired by a practitioner of magic almost as powerful as Twilight Sparkle: Willow Rosenberg.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I don't just get tired of story bandwagons; I also get tired of caption bandwagons.

(A single captioned pic doesn't count as a "meme". The "I didn't listen tag" is on over a hundred images; that counts as a meme.)

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

This will get used at some point on this site, by me at least:

One of the greatest sins in the Book of Elric is not being as funny as you think you are.

scoots2
Group Contributor

4278392 OH GOD THANK YOU

I am so sick of that meme. I didn't find it funny anyway. His face is funny, but the reason he's making it is really sad. And the fact that he's a brainwashed, sad party pony is REALLY sad. I'm tired of looking at the Party Favor tag on Derpibooru and finding page after page of that.

4278408 Yep. That's gonna come in useful.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I am so sick of that meme.

Me too; it got old really fast. And now on Derpibooru there's an upload that combines that with "keep calm and carry on", which just makes me wanna groin-punch somebody. (This sums up my feelings on that meme.)

I didn't find it funny anyway.

No, it's not really that funny -- and the more they beat it into the ground, the less funny it becomes. People in this damn fandom don't know when to let something go sometimes...

His face is funny, but the reason he's making it is really sad.

Yeah, it is.

That's gonna come in useful.

I think so!

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Contributor

Eh. She's adorable there, but it has nothing on this one, though:

~Twi

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Yeah, but that doesn't need captions. In fact, any attempt to add a caption to that would fail, as the words would get blown right off the graphic by the force of her cuteness.

4278392 And now you made the front page on memebase. Uncredited. :fluttershysad:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

The lack of credit doesn't surprise me, really. But hey, someone in the comments linked to my upload on Derpibooru, so that's something, at least. And even without my name attached, I still get a kick out of seeing these used. Anyway, you guys know I made that, and that counts.

4281973 yeah, I did the first link but that was only to the image itself. And you’re right, but it would be nice if you got credit, because you still do way better quality then many. Screw those who make the 12 kb caption pictures.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Quality is definitely a concern. That's why I mix up the font choices, try to center the writing in most cases, and so on...

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

See Is X Gonna Have to Choke a Bitch? on KnowYourMeme.com. (I don't know if I'm allowed to link it here.)

I removed the stress sweat on Mayor Mare's head, and extended Apple Bloom's tongue so it was hanging out of her mouth a little.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

My thanks to Arcum42 for finding a suitable graphic for her new cutie mark. (My attempt to just draw a witch hat wasn't all that good, even though I was trying to keep it simple.)

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I know, I know... it's an old joke. And kinda messed up, too.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Silver Spoon doesn't get enough love. I know she's not very nice right now, but I'm sure she'll grow out of it. And the members of the fandom who have violent fantasies of what they'd do to her and Diamond Tiara? They have issues and should seek help.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Speaking of Diamond Tiara:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Finally figured out what to do with a screencap I had been hanging on to for a while. I decided to keep it simple.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

If you haven't seen the movie Blazing Saddles, don't comment and tell me that you don't understand this; I got enough of that over at Derpibooru. Just watch the damn movie.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Same goes for this:

4345373 PEople who haven't seen blazing saddles are a sin against humor.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Despite a gap between episodes, I've still found stupid things to do...

scoots2
Group Contributor

4369115 I'm in a Princess Celestia kind of mood. And an end of the school year mood, too. Yep, I'll use this.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I'm sure you're not the only person feeling this way, so I expect it'll turn up from time to time, yes.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Haven't updated in a while...

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Did you really think she would be impressed?

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 507