Trans-Cosmos 17 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Well I have no idea why I did this but I did. Anyway now I want to make a story for the universe but have two stories already in the works. Guess I will just write down ideas for later when I finish one of the stories.

It will take some proper thinking to make something worthy of this story. Proper thinking indeed.

I actually came with an idea about using a uban setting for a story in the verse explore how groups would act also there is equestria for some to write on as well.

Well guys here is an idea some one could do a human is put in equestria due to the events in trans cosmic.

3805998 If it would help, a general term I came up with for all the equestrians, griffons, ect. now on Earth is called the Neighbors (pun not intended)

Radiant Dawn
Group Admin

Not saying it's a requirement, but this universe works well for dark and adventure stories. Both worlds have been torn asunder, and while Equestria is much better off, irrevocable change has taken place on both parallels. Many have died, many families have been split or eliminated, and a global breakdown of society has happened on Earth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6