Displaced 4,437 members · 1,271 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

You know I'm surprised no one made a g5 displaced story yet because I'd definitely read a story like that or if no one makes it I'll try to make one

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

To be honest, G5 isn't as well liked as G4.

G5 us not liked. I despise what I see, characters are not my cup of tea, the story logic is very broken and it's a cash grab at best. Hiring the original crew would have avoided that.
Just like when Bungie fired all their foundation crew because low quality cash grab was not something they support. That's why Halo has become so trashy.

Like what do you mean by that? Are you asking about when a human gets displaced into MLP G5? :unsuresweetie:

Yeah it's just something that I recently started to get curious about

I understand

I think that there is simply not enough information about the G5 world yet.

True but then again people can add in their own theories into their stories and what I mean like they can add whatever they think happened to the other races into their stories but still it's true there's not that much info

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

But considering the lack of information about the current world, it would involve needing to use existing G4 to fill in what G5 has shown. All we know is that it takes place somewhere in the upper right area of the map.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9