Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Make sure you at least inform them of your decision when you erase it

Kaffeina
Group Admin

You want me to define Essence?!?!

Kaffeina
Group Admin

4182643 I could help with that, defining essence is as simple as making up bullshit, yet philosophical words. It's what I do when I can't think up good explanations.

*slaps inky tentacles with joy!* We are very overjoyed by these events, also hope to see the varied, happenstances of other humans or otherwise to this quaint multiverse.

Hey I just added a set of twins to the pantheon. I'm sure that these two will be good at this. I even gave them a title. The yinyang twins. Hope you guys enjoy them. Because with yami and his sister hikari's antics expect more displaced rivalries to appear. Very rarely their respective targets get along like Friends.

I decided to add Urahara. Cos this is the kinda thing he'd probably do.

I had two ideas for merchants. Can I add them?

I just changed mine a little bit. Their names are now yin and yang known as the balance twins. Yang is the reality programmer while his twin is the one to help him sell and create displaced.pretty much the same but it is just slight differences.

Imperium Bedlam
Group Contributor

Yay, I did a thing.

I honestly don't really care about them.

Gale the Anarchist
Group Admin

So I just added two Displaced makers, one who actually exists in a published story and one who's just sitting in a draft that I'm not sure of yet. Can I get some feedback on the Salesman if anyone sees him? And maybe Patricia, too.

I have to ask, does anyone mind if I use one of the "Merchants" in the spreadsheet? There are a few that have caught my eye for a couple of Displaced stories I have thought of.

LeoneHaxor
Group Contributor

So... Does this mean I can edit in a Displacer to the unconfirmed, and see if they're accepted? I must confess, I'd like to, though I'm still a little shaky on whether that would mess things up. I want to make my own - kinda haphazard - Displacer, so I hope that's okay.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17