Weird Ideas Done Seriously 225 members · 562 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This group is kind of dead, but, eh. What the heck.

Doesn't have to be MLP, but I was wanting a few ideas for when the smut muse demands smut and I don't want to put it in my current stories.

Will be short, Plot? What Plot (PWP) one shot stories.

Give me characters and locations, minimum. Though if they aren't ponies or random human lady-bro I'll need to know what fandom so I can at least figure out what they look like, lol.

Well that's horrifying. Thanks for the nightmares. :raritydespair:

You came to a group that's all about weird ideas and asked for some. Thank yourself.

The first image is one that I consider just weird to work with as an inspiration for clop: not only the problem initiating a threesome with different-gender twins, but also the 'small' issue of having sex with individuals that don't have the needed bits.

The second image is halfway composed of smiling and/or content faces, so it wasn't hard to imagine how to connect it to a quick clop. Orgy rolled over some Poison Joke? Whatever.

4211941 Celestia and Twilight at the time of Twilight's alicornation. The ritual for making Twilight into an alicorn demands clop. It's just the way of things.

Lol, I'm not mad. The first pic isn't that bad, I'll probably write something with it actually. The second pic though, :twilightoops: halp. Though your idea makes it much less horrifying and actually pretty funny. I guess my brain is a scary place.

Seems legit.

4212546 The picture in the first link looks interesting. I might try writing a story out of that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7