Weird Ideas Done Seriously 225 members · 558 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
The SideKick
Group Admin

So yeah, I'm gonna try and bring back the weekly threads. I THINK the problem before was the name, so hopefully this will work out better.But enough of that, obviously we need to get to the question. If you could add any OC (Original character) to the show as a background character, every once in a while character, or as a main character, who would you chose and why? Personally I would pick Lauren Faustacorn (not with that name of course). I think it would be funny to "Humanize" for lack of a better term by bringing in an overbearing mother.

3969262 for one's I've seen in other works, I would pick either defender2222's OC Tydal or classic Pen Strokes Nyx.

3969262 but for my own, I would let in either My Oc Ricky so that way people could enjoy him and Celestia engaging in conversation and show obvious signa rhey have a crush on each other. Or my villain OC Kul'as, so that way he could punish Tirek the Fourth Wall way and when the mane six face somekind of evil they wouldn usually go to hin for help but all he would do is hit one one of them and give them an annoying riddle relating to it. Or nust tell them they're screwed.

3969262 Shale from Sombra's Advisor could have potential. It's pretty funny.
Shale could fit into the universe nicely and since Cadence is taking over the Crystal Empire instead of Sombra, Shale could appear talking to Cadence (most likely inaudibly) when Twilight or somepony comes in and then he just exits. If Hasbro says "yes" to using Shale, then I know that's how'd they put him in.

3969262 I'd like to see Tenty in the show. She's cute.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5