Rainbow Rocks 238 members · 106 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

How much time passed between Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks?

If someone else already asked this question, I would greatly appreciate it if someone would directed me to the appropriate web page/thread on this site. If not, what is the general consensus on this matter?

3927828 Well, I'd say that the first scene with the Dazzlings happened during Equestria Girls. Then between that scene and the scenes starting in the gym happened the next school year. I'm not so sure how school years work in America so... yeah. Just an idea.

In the US, schools starts in the autumn, so probably not.

By the way, the battle-song probably happened on Monday. Miss Sonata Dusk is an idiot who believed that it is TacoTuesday because she saw a poster advertising Tuesday as TacoTuesday. No Tacos were in the cafeteria and it makes more sense to start school on a Monday. If it would be TacoTuesday, we would see the Tacos of the HuMane 5 and SunSetShimmer. I do not know about you, but I did not see the Tacos of the HuMane 5 and SunSetShimmer.

3927838 yeah, probably started on a Monday. Rainbow Rocks probably started during summer or something... I dunno... Did Hasbro say anything official in regards to this?

We know that the FallFormal (the Dance in the 1st movie) happened in the Autumn, so RainBowRocks happened later.

3927893 so that leaves winter, spring, and summer... Spring maybe?

Spring works for me.

3927906 Yeah, probably spring. I wonder how long the actual battle took though, I mean most of it was skipped and placed in a musical transition number.

3927828 The official answer was six months (source: the commentary on the DVD.)

My EG fic is set at the same time, so either it's the following fall, or through some miracle, April-June happened twice that year.

¡iTunes did not give me any commentary!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11