The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Me and Midnightsotherother have come to the wonderful Idea of creating a Voice acted adaptation of The Chase.........
Ya.........
There are a lot of characters with speaking roles............
And because of this..........

We need you for this amazing project.
But this will be a huge undertaking.....
I am honestly a little scared, but I think I can do it with your help.
If you have any questions, PM me, Written Sound or Midnightsotherother.
Text me if you need to talk to me, because it is the only way I can respond in a timely manner.

As of the moment we are creating the Docs/Folders/Sub-Folders for this project. Give it time, and get your voice recording equipment ready for this.

From the top of my head we will need around 50 + actors.

To submit an audition to join the VA team, email a link to an audio file containing you speaking a bit of monologue for each character that you would consider yourself to be a good voice for with a subject title of ‘CHASE VA PROJECT VA’ to midnightmuse.mlp@gmail.com or writtensound17@gmail.com
~please say who you are acting for before you start the monologue for each character, and include them, in the same order, in a list in the body of the email.
~Higher quality recordings have a higher chance of getting chosen than lower quality ones.
If you would like a different role in production, email midnightmuse.mlp@gmail.com or writtensound17@gmail.com an email with the subject title ‘CHASE VA PROJECT OTHER ROLES’ and a description of what you think you should do, and why you should be allowed to do it.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

We need somebody extra squeaky for Sentinel. Lots of squeaky.

4588450 Lol, I was thinking about it, since sentinel is hitting that stage already where he sounds like a stallion in puberty, and I can relate.

4588455 lol,
I sound more like bucky than sentinel. I have a really deep voice.

4588456 I shall be
-Sentinel
-Written Sound
Woop

4588462 I think I"m going to need to approve that.

4588465 I think I can approve that, don't you think ?

4588469 but we need to both approve somethign for it to be decided.

4588473 That is correct partner in crime.

4588477 Stop spamming the post and find more people to boost us.

4588482 Rodger !!!! (Salutes)

I could do anyone with a deep voice, or a smooth tenor. I'm a bit rusty on who sounds like what, but...please, let me know if I can help.

I can also do accents. French, Spanish, British, and American. :twilightsmile:

4588907 As stated, shoot me an email and I'll get you sorted out,

Well, my mic has been broken for months now. So, no help here.

Good luck to you though, finding 50+ people interested in The Chase with decent recording equipment sounds pretty hard!
Though maybe adjusting the acting along with the pitch can give you enough diversity.

Still, wish ye luck!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15