The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

And we will be doing a bit of a time skip ahead.

I should warn you, the end of the winter arc will bring about a new twist in the story.

Bucky will be removed from the story for a while. When Bucky goes off somewhere in the world, we always see the story through his perspective and the events of those around him. Only now, when he leaves, we will see the story from the perspective of those he leaves behind. How they cope, how they deal with his absence, the worry and fear they endure when he is in danger, each day passing not knowing.

I almost decided to not do this... at first, I thought it was kinda dumb, but the idea grew on me. It was back around, oh, I dunno, November or December when I had this idea and I started fleshing out the story in two ways. A focus on Bucky, or a focus on his family, without Bucky.

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

It will certainly be interesting to get a different angle on Bucky's missions. Still, at this point, I'd think his family would be as used to his excursions as they ever could be. Well, most of them. It's always the first time for someone...

4358872 it should be interesting to hear from more of the family for sure. You've been showing us a bit from the other characters perspective's. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3