The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
iakovl
Group Admin

to explain better Kudz's blog post
to every one that is afraid "lost" chapters will become commission only or patreon only, don't worry, they will still come as normal chapters when Kudz decides to make them (i consider the amount of lost chapters too low to this date) but with few changes.
as Kudz posted before you can now commission "lost" chapter for 20$ (contract me or kudz for that)
for patreon supporters we have added few extra perks to say thanks for the support
each month there will be a ruffle for a free "lost" commission for "Runner" level and up, with extra ruffle for "Family" and up, so 2 ruffles per month with more ruffles as an option if we reach higher goals.
to avoid having the same person win again and again the winner of the last ruffle will not be included in the next one, that will also affect the "Family+" ruffle (but you can win a "Runner+" and "Family+" at the same time)
in addition "Family+" will get an early access to the lost chapters before they are published in fimfiction
and to conclude this small update, a ruffle was made for last month's supportes,
the winner is : Longhaul, congratulations :moustache:

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

I dunno, I am too busy trying to tell a story... if there is sex, that's fine, but sometime the narrative is more important than nookie.

Stop throwing things at me! :pinkiegasp: **ducks**

There are moments where there is a good break in the narrative and a lost chapter presents itself. Sometimes, the narrative is not conducive to this endeavour.

Like right now... a lost chapter in the middle of the current mess would just feel... wrong.

iakovl, since I have no credit card, and I live in Brasil, is there any other way to contribute ?

iakovl
Group Admin

3879255 not something i can think of, the most easy way is paypal this days

3879258 Thanks, I´ll check what paypal can offer and, worst case scenario, I´ll ask a friend to borrow his credit card.

Thanks for picking me, I hope my idea meets muster.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6