The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Hey guys,

I'm the guy who's doing recordings for The Chase's audiobook. I'll be using this thread as a way to keep people informed and up to date on when new chapters are uploaded, for those who are interested.

The Youtube link for the playlist can be found HERE

And for those who are interested in downloading the chapters, those can be found HERE

Feel free to use this thread to communicate with me as well, whether that be to offer criticism or suggestions! Just please try to keep things on topic.

Overall, your reading is excellent. Tonal quality, sound clarity, intonation of things. It's all rather nicely done.

There are the odd linguistic hiccups, such as a word slurring once in a while like we all do now and then. Entirely expected though and only noticeable if someone is paying attention for them like I always do. Beyond some practice to improve how you voice different characters, there isn't really anything to be said against the reading.

Certainly beats the audiobook of The Divine Comedy I have. Professional reader but damn the guy is nasal. Took a bit of getting used to.

Now go slave away at more Chase chapters. :pinkiecrazy:

iakovl
Group Admin

do you mind me adding the download link to the patreon page?

Patreon page?

iakovl
Group Admin

3859561 the "official" Kudz patreon i'm running for him
http://www.patreon.com/iakovl

Sure, I can do that. Where would you like me to put it?

Chapters 5 and 6 have been uploaded.

I don't.... have the credentials as the above posters, but I can agree with what they say: You are doing an absolutely amazing job at all of this!

Chapter 7 is up

and chapter 8

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Draught is pronounced as draft. As in draught beer (draft beer)

It is a pun. Berry Punch is a daft pony.

Huh... didn't know that.

Welp, can't get em all.

I still hate you for all the chemical names in this chapter

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Mang... I'm sorry... I have to establish how the world works...

Chapter 14

(See? I told you I'd get back to it!:pinkiecrazy:)

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since my last upload, and for that I apologize. I am rapidly approaching the end of my active duty service with the Marines, and I've been scrambling trying to get college, housing and financing taken care of for when I get out, so I've been a little busy. I'll try to get back to doing more recordings as soon as I can, but I can't promise anything right now about them being as frequent as they were when I started, but I'll try to at least get out a couple per week.

So, without further ado, here you go.

Chapter 18

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33