The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Coming soon...

Due to so many requests, I have decided to make lost chapters a premium feature. Soon, as in very soon, as soon as I can iron out the details, it will be possible to purchase lost chapters. I have paypal up.

So... if you want lost chapters.

The project will be called "Lost Chapters: Fan Requests." and will be an entirely new set of stories in the Chase Verse. Stories can be requested between canon-couples.

Some lost chapters will still be offered as part of the story, but since there is so much demand for lost chapters involving background characters, I have decided to give fans what they want.

My paypal is my username @ gmail dot com. There will be another announcement soon, and once I figure out patreon, there might be a premium tier with bonus lost chapters.

Maybe. We'll see.

But before I committed to anything, I wanted feedback on how folks felt about all of this.

As i already said, my only problem with this is that i dpn´t have a working international credit card avalaible right now (maybe i can borrow from a friend). Otherwise i would already made a request.

If I only had a means of paying...

ok question, will these chapters only be available to the purchaser or to the public once payment has been made?

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

They will be public. And people can go in on them. Hold a fundraiser!

iakovl
Group Admin

:rainbowkiss: this going to be fun

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6