Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,242 members · 5,487 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Kaffeina
Group Admin

Seeing as we've only got three admins, and I'd prefer not to increase that for the time being, I've decided to redo the Contributors list. The following is the duties of the Contributors:

Contributor Duties

1. Keep the fun flowing.

2. Give warnings on rules and enforce them.

3. Message an admin when a thread lock becomes necessary, though regular members can do this as well.

To Apply:

UserName:
Date of Site Join:
Previous Experience:
Other Information You Feel to Add:

Complete this and submit it below. All applications will be reviewed and answered in a PM as to whether or not you've been accepted. There will be five slots open for the time being.

Remaining Spots
Four

Username: abbilden
Date of site join: December 5 2013
Previous experience: admin of starlight glimmer,admin of new groups, and a few other ones. Contribute of 2 other groups.
Other info: quite good at math, video editing, and web coding.

5873328 Starlight glimmer, goo ponies, echo, rainbow factory, moon dancer study, nightmare night, sugar favor, sun and moon, we are the music, daring sparkle, new groups, and suicide prevention group, this are groups I admin.

The one group I contribute is mud pie is best pony

Other info: taking business mangerment, and graphic design which teaches me about how to advertise and how to make things look good.

5873328 add about50 % of them are dead or very inactive and the ones that aren't don't tend to have any real issues. So it ant much more work, the who point of a contribute is just a simple job compare to adminship, and wouldn't put much more stress on me. I'm one to give warnings anyways that's about the most i have had to do in the past. A group like this might give me slightly more to do on fimfic and might be quite a learning experience if you see what I mean.

MadMaxtheBlack
Group Contributor

5873342 5873384 5873447 You could have just edited the first comment instead of taking up three of them, you know?

UserName: MadMaxtheBlack
Date of Site Join: 2nd Dec, 2012
Previous Experience: I've contacted group admins in the past when shit pops up. Just want to have fun. What do you need? A full resume?
Other Information You Feel to Add: I like chocolate milk

5873476 yeah, I know but its easier to just reply.

5873328 To be perfectly honest, I didn't know this group had admins who did things. This is a shock to me O.o

Kaffeina
Group Admin

I was recently promoted after talking with them.

5873524 Learn something new every day.

I guess I'll try out. I don't think I'll be the best for the job since I'm not on this site all the time, but here's my stuff.

User Name: Mister Phoenix
Date of Joining this site: 2 of May 2014
Previous Experience: Unfortunately I have none on the whole group admin or anything. But I always try to play the middle man look at both sides and pick the best opinion to suit everyone.
Other Information (You Feel To Add) I have dyslexia, don't know why I want to be a writing but I feel like that's important to know

That's it, have a great day or night or week or whenever you decide to read this comment. :twilightsmile:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10