Pinkemena (and not the evil one) 96 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

From S5E1&2 we got that all ponies affected had their particular talent reduced to below average: Pinkie became laconic, Rarity lost all sense of beauty, Rainbow became slower than the average, Applejack hurt herself trying to buck a door, Fluttershy lost all connection with animals and Twilight became nondescript. And the baker making those disgusting muffins, the tailor making those burlap capes... I wouldn't be surprised if the settlement had also included a former architect that now was unable to pile Legos, or a painter that was now unable to paint a house without a major mishap happening.
In Pinkie's case in particular, she became an limp balloon, being pulled down whenever she could muster any energy.

So, what would be your thoughts?

4252830 Okay, now "A Barrel of Laugh" is a thing, the latest expression of the site? pretty cool, even after Pinkie put this down.
Is this the Tree of harmony speaking, or the effect of the spell steeling their marks?
On the other hoof, is Pinkie still too fast for the effects to fully take her down? Or, is the speed notpart of the talent she stol from Pinkie Pie in the first place? That would be a strange notion. Pinkie Pie can still be as mean as she was, just not fun or throwing parties?
Okay, this is weird in a super scary way.
Once again, she is too fast, yet the plan is stupid as mud *giggles*

I guess this is on the top of my head in a pink manner, but I still don't know if the stuff is tacky or not.

She sounds like maud a bit. I realized if pinkie hadn't been a party pony she probably would have ended up just like maud in some way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3