Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Well, it would seem I have become stuck in the writing of my GLORIOUS FIC. You see, when I write GLORIOUS FICs, I like to have a sense of direction. Not sure if I'm expressing myself correctly, but what I mean to ask is: how do you think the world of EQG is? I mean, unless you go by the thought that it is our world, then you must be at least a little curious as to what the place is like!

I, for one, have been dwelling too long inside 'Papers, please', so now I have a hard time picturing anything as something other than a communist dictatorship. Thus, I turn to you, beautiful people. How do you think the EQG universe is made up? I mean, how does it differ from our wonderful Earth?

3696462 Well, apparently their governments don't give a shit about anything...

3696484 THIS NIGGA! CAN YOU ALL SEE THIS NIGGA?! AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS NIGGA?!

Maaaaaan, why do you follow me around? Anyway, I know right? It's been two attempted world domination plans that almost succeeded and they don't seem to care at all.

My guess? Their government is either an Anarchical, libertarian mess, or they are locked in such a terrible war offshore that they simply can't see what's right under their noses. I really have no way of justifying their silliness.

I also thought that P. Celestia is in contact with the government and both countries have some sort of interdimensional allegiance going on with a secret police thing that acts as soon as something happens, or would act, if it weren't for the complete incompetence of government officials.

3696490 I like to stalk people :moustache:

3696521 Hmm... Anyway, gimme more thoughts on EQG! Did you see the movie, by the way?

3696525 Yes, and I only like the villain songs :trixieshiftleft:

3696552 Those were the best. The Lamebooms were meh. I only liked Vinyl and her transformer monster truck thing. I wanted the Dazzlings to win.

3696554 Under Our Spell is easily the best imo.

3696557 Hmm. Best Dazzling, go!

Bookish Delight
Group Admin

Not a joke, actual genuine answer:

Turn off Papers Please. That shit is depressing.

Turn on Jet Set Radio. That shit is the opposite.

You'll be back in the correct mindset.

Equestrian world leaders are highschool teachers in the human world and the human world leaders are highschool teachers in Equestria.

Other than that I got nothing.

Everyone in the EQG World suffers from severe radiation poisoning, causing the extremely abnormal skin tones :pinkiesick:

3696574 Hmm. I need more lighthearted games in my Steam library. I have absolutely nothing that might help me get in the EQG mindset. I fear that by continuing with my current inspiration being the games that I own, the EQG world I'll build will be overflowing with grimdark/realism.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

3696462 Can I go through my list of headcanons for multiple characters? :3

3696961 Do it, mate. Illuminate my path with your knowledge. Do it for Arstotzka!

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

3696979 Okay! :pinkiehappy:
Violet Blurr does yoga in the afternoon but she doesn't tell her friends.

Trixie is a writer for the school newspaper.

Amethyst Star is an Eco-Kid.

Mystery Mint and Flash Sentry are next-door neighbors.

Cloud Kicker is part of a street gang, along with Thunderlane, Blossomforth, Cloudchaser, and Flitter was possibly dragged in.

Cloud Kicker is also Cloudy Kicks's older cousin. When their mothers saw Cloudy looked almost identical to Cloud Kicker, they gave her a similar name, and Cloudy is constantly confused for her cousin.

Marble/Inkie Pie is a Fashionista.

(This is a new theory I picked up from somewhere else.) Human Sunset Shimmer died as a baby.

Although Norman and Blueberry Cake are dating, Starlight is one of his closest friends. They've been friends since kindergarten, and Blueberry once felt jealous of their relationship.

Drama Letter talks in a style similar to Luna's royal Canterlot voice: complete with "thou"s, "art"s, "thy"s, and the occasional Shakespeare phrase.

And that is all I have for now. :pinkiehappy:

3697080 Interesting! Great stuff, mate. You've brought much glory to Arstotzka! Now I shall utilize all the things I have learned to create a believable EQG city! *lightning and thunder*

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

3697087 Thank you! :pinkiehappy: This type of stuff is perfect for Slice of Life world building episodes, hopefully we'll get that in Equestria Academy. :pinkiesmile:

3696554 I have the perfect name for Vinyl's car.
The wubmobile.

Vinyl: Quick Tavi, to the Wubmobile!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20