Story Standards 268 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
trombrony98
Group Admin

Well, it's been a while since our last review, hasn't it? Let's get down to business.

Story: Slim Pickings by ocalhoun
1,438 words
Tags: Comedy, Random, Slice of Life

Grammar: 10/10
As far as I could tell, the story is free from errors.
Characterization: 10/10
I could actually see something like this happening in the canon universe. Twilight reacts to the situation in the way you'd expect. The joke is kind of mean-spirited, but is well suited to the princesses' characters.
Use of Canon: 10/10
Nothing to complain about here. No inconsistencies from the show in terms of referenced events.
Plot Consistency: 10/10
The plot is simple, and doesn't lead the reader astray. Everything that happens is reasonably based in earlier events.
Coherence: 9.5/10
From start to finish, the story flows at a comfortable rate. The only issue I had was the unnecessary Twidash shipping, which felt a tad forced.
Other: 9.75/10
Comedy: 4/4
Not gut-busting, but definitely worth a warm chuckle.
Random: 3/3
Like all good jokes.
SoL: 2.75/3
It satisfies the quota, but doesn't feel like an everyday experience.

Total: 59.25/60 98.75% Approved
A cute little fic about the Princesses pulling a prank on Twilight. One of the better comedies I've seen on the site, if you're looking for a quick laugh, this is the story for you.

Psi-nova
Group Contributor

3755325 Looks good to me!

Was gonna mention it's site not sight btw!

trombrony98
Group Admin
Psi-nova
Group Contributor

3755343 Sorry, I've been horrific with my own spelling and grammar so I'm trying a new thing were I simply look for EVERY mistake I can see no matter how small in hopes of making myself find more of my own mistakes easier ><

trombrony98
Group Admin

3755349 Well, if you ever need a proofreader, just pm me. I'll try to get back to you.

I just now found this, and I'm bursting with joy! ^.^

I hope I'll someday see my other stories reviewed here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6