Comments, anyone? 343 members · 4,350 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I haven't been getting many comments on the story I frequently update lately. When I do get a comment, it's just about how long it's been since the last chapter, and when I actually post another one quickly... Nothing. It's frustrating to not really get anything, especially when I'm making the chapters longer. So if anyone has any feedback for the story below it would be much appreciated!

In an alternate universe, a high-strung but exemplary Twilight Sparkle sets out to be a Pokemon trainer. Mentored by the champion herself, she has her sights set on researching Pokemon and filling her Pokedex up, but Celestia has other ideas.

If you enjoy episodic fics that still have overarching stories or you're just a Pokemon fan, this is the story for you!

Also be sure to check out the Fanfiction.net link, as it has been crossposted recently!

EMy Little Pokemon: Sun and Moon
In the Equestria Region exists researcher Twilight Sparkle who, after discovering a terrifying legend, must set out to save everyone... And, unfortunately for her, make some friends.
WezzaHD · 86k words  ·  73  13 · 3.5k views

The FFN Link

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1