Revive Dead FanFics 421 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Types of Love

and it's tie in / sidequel:

Golden Crusade.

I've always felt bad that I'm extremely busy and can't pump them out anymore like I used. I still write, but only short fics when I get enough time to do so. And people have been asking about getting more. So anyone that wants to can. Really there are only 3 real things that I was going to be building up to:

In Golden Crusade:

1) Dinky and Mango Dash ship; I've been building that up since day 1. Especially in Dinky Side Stories (along with Ditzy dating Holy Dash).

2) Mango Dash getting her CM in Martial Arts; and Scootaloo in Magic (big build up in that one).

3) Raindrops adopting Scoots and either ending up with Cloud Kicker, Luna, or Both.

The story is still in S3 era. But I guess it can be retconed to be S6 (pre-Tirek). The fall out of Tireks attack was going to be a time jump to a third and last story wrapping everything up. But with the coming of multiple Sunset Shimmer movies, and Glim Glam. If an author wants to make a 3rd and final piece. They can do what ever.

In Types of Love:

1) Deets living in the castle and working for Luna starts becoming a better pony. Her and Spike's friendship grows.

2) Spike giving Rarity time to think about things, rekindles his friendship with Moon Dancer.

3) Potential for Spike X Rares, Spike X Moon Dancer, Spike X Deets, or Spike X Harem.

4) In both Twilight slowly learns how to be a better mom to Spike and a better her in the process.

But yeah. Anyone wants this. They can do what they want. Those little bits, aren't exactly nescessary, just what I have had rattling around in my head for the trilogy. And I'll be happy to pre-read or input, but I just don't have the time or energy to write two stories at once to keep things tied together.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1