Revive Dead FanFics 421 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So...as you all know I had cancelled or abandoned about four of my fics.

:applecry:

:raritycry:

:rainbowderp:

:applecry:

:twilightoops:

:pinkiegasp:

:fluttercry:

I know sad isn't. But there is a glimmer of hope cause I will be continuing two of my fics while making a few more...for thos who are following me. The stories I want to finishes is Dark Seduction and A Dragon's Requiem However I need co authors [max 2] and proofreaders [max four] and editors [max two] in order to continue the stories because a:I'm not writing clop fics by myself. b:I want someone to help me in getting out of dead ends and pitching in idea on how the story should go. if you like then pm me for anyone who like to be my co authors and editors then send me your gmail, and for poof readers I'll send you the finished product.

Now with that out of the way I'm giving away Cloud Nine Has Falling.

If you want it then as the rules for this site do not...I repeat DO NOT write the story word for word. The ones who approve stories do not like this, I do not like this. So come up with something original. As fall as plot goes. It simple Rainbow Dash has a crash on Spike. Spike has a crush on Rarity, and Rarity...well you can do what you want with her. Spike is obvious to Rainbow crush because he as well as everypony else knows that Rainbow only like mares.

If you accept the fic then pitch me your story first so I can approve it. I would also give you the original rough drift/story.

So with that said...This is Crisis Nova be safe, stay alert and please don't want the sleeping dragons.

Cloud nine really:pinkiecrazy:

I am going to reread what you have on Dark Seduction today and I will be able to give you idea's on where to go with it.

3683362 cloud nine really:pinkiecrazy:

3683362 Oh dang. OK I just want to say Hi! and to offer my services as an editor or proofreader. It would be an amazing experience to work with such an accomplished writer! I offer my services in any way possible that I can help and that extends to co authoring too. I would love the challenge and ability to help someone. :pinkiehappy: PM me if this sounds good.

3683362 :rainbowdetermined2:i like to adopt cloud nine

3683517 what time are you aviable ?

I am available Monday afternoons, Thursday evenings, Any Time from 9 AM - 11 AM and 5 PM - 9 PM on Saturdays. After February I am available the same just with Wednesday evenings as well. :pinkiesmile:

3683777 PM me the draft

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10