Revive Dead FanFics 421 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey guys. Wanted to tell you about a great story. It's called Hail To The King. It hasn't been updated for a very long time and many readers have tried to contact him via comments and PM's. I'm sad to say he is most likely dead. If anyone here can take up this story please. Have a heart.

3625878 I mean that he's most likely (corpse rotting). Because he's not made one single announcement that he'll continue the story. Not by comments, not by a group announcement, and not by any other means possible on this site. Not even by anything else. If you check his page you'll see that he's been gone for a long time and he's not responded to anybody.

It's a real shame too. His story is basically the best HIE fic on the site. I've actually DONE the statistics.

3625926 Yeah ,but the problem remains that many fans still want to see it updated further.

Hmmm. Should we contact an administrator? Maybe they could do something about it.

3625914 Hmm is it better than the comedy king fanfic: I'm NOT a brony get me out of equestria? :trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9