Egalitarian Fans of My Little Pony 65 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So as everyone knows, this group doesn't have an agenda. But this is why we need one. See, as an egalitarian group, we have to make sure that people know we're here and that we will not tolerate intolerance, discrimination, and the supposedly legal discrimination of people who are of all races and sexual orientations. Therefore, I have devised a fool proof, incorrigible plan that will lead our group and the world to greatness.

1. Find the most bullshit, small, meaningless example of something discriminating, something involving the broad, catch-all definition of rape culture, or anything that we can mold into a complete and utter attack against the basic rights of humans.

2. Relay the evidence to every social site in the web ad nauseam in a self-aggrandizing trip to try and sway the populous to not only recognize that women and all races are equal, but to eventually lay women/blacks/others of other sexual orientation at the top of the food chain and rule everything because we know best; men/white people/heterosexual people will never understand.

3. ???

4. Profit.

If we follow these steps, we'll surely be able to change this world for good. I'm sure that Meta will agree with me.

On a side note, I'm getting an ad for Bad Dragon on this page. I think they must support equal rights for everyone.

3600462 I think item 3 is "pay off and/or sleep with web journalists and get them to write articles supporting our point of view, use underhanded means to suppress evidence of dissent, and then ruin the reputation of anyone who publicly disagrees". :trollestia:

3600462 Ooh, we just learned Step 5! Delete your group when more people disagree with you than agree! :rainbowlaugh:

I'm pretty sure the whole purpose of this group was to not have agendas.

#Sarcasmdoesntworkintext

#sarcasmisimplicitandnotmyfaultifpeopledontgetit

3600462 I am not allowed to use bathrooms of the majority, just because I'm a member of a minority sex.

They made bathrooms just for us, the minority sex, to keep us away from the bathrooms of the majority of the population. This injustice needs to end! I demand the right to use any bathroom I chose to without being segregated for my sex.

This sex discrimination is widely spread in every country. I've only seen one unisex bathroom in all my life. If both sexes are equal, then we should only have unisex bathrooms everywhere. That would stop sex segragation in the bathroom area.

This is hardly the right group for that.

Egalitarianism is the belief that all people are equal.
People being the operative word. Which, of course, does not apply to men.

Maybe there's a PETA group you could post in? :trollestia:

3602271 Wait, are you saying that I shouldn't be considered among people, just because I'm male? We men are people, too. We are!

No, I'm not saying that.

Technically, I typed it. :twilightsmile:

3602424 Fine! You win this round. I guess I was talking out of my place. I'll be a good man, and go mow a lawn or change a lightbulb now.

I might need you to move some heavy furniture around later too. I'm thinking of rearranging the living room.

3602440 Okay, honey. That's what I'm here for. That’s all I’m good for.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16