The Evil Of Fimfiction 135 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
The Orange Nebula
Group Admin

You find yourself broke, starving, and living on the streets. You have no family, friends, lover, or any connection. You live life by yourself.

A man offers you a million dollars in cash one day.

He states that you must either:
A) Rob a bank with nothing but a banana
B) Bomb an orphanage with out any explosives
C) Nuke Alaska

What would you choose, and how would you do it?

3571635 B.

Orphanages are out of date, since they've been replaced with the foster care system. So, I assume we're in a time when orphanages are in use. Anyways, give the orphans hair spray cans and tell them to go crazy. Lock of the orpahnage from the outside. Wait for the building to fill up with hairspray, then shoot a flare gun into a window. The shoddy building codes and hairspray should combust in a nice fireball. Less shockwaves more fire.

3571635 If I was okay with robbing and killing, I wouldn't really need those million dollars from that guy. I'd just rob banks with guns and rob from orphans until I got the money that I wanted.

Since I'm not okay with those things, for some reason, I'd just the man a hoof finger and go eat a rat.

Orphanages are out of date, since they've been replaced with the foster care system.

How out of date? I was from an orphanage...

B) Bomb an orphanage with out any explosives

Simple. Fire in the boiler room.

Bomb the orphanage. (If I actually had the know-how and the anti-social psychotic personality that comes with it) Lock all the doors and windows, pour gasoline at all major fire producers (kitchen, boiler, heaters, etc.), light it up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6