OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Yeah yeah, I know I'm a little late. I do have a life you know
Also, really Dusk? Couldn't you have picked a different question?
If this question bothers anyone, don't answer it.

Does your OC have a religion?

Crimson:
He would be a Christian

Hope:
Shinto

Iron:
Christian

Ace Crimson Moon is part of those that see the Alicorns and discord as Living deities... tho he is not shy about pointing out Celestia's short comings he still has respect for her power.

His sister Chi Spell is basically Taoist

And his youngest sister is Hammer worships the forger and spirits...

Ren "Leaf Bracer" Kogemori is basically Shinto, especially Inari.

Sardonyx often swears by the griffon deities due to his upbringing in Griffonia

4560992 Hey... I said I randomly gave questions... I told you to pick only some of mine...

Dusk & Moonblast: I never bothered to think of religions for them... Hmm... I guess they'd just have their morals...

Windy The Warrior
Group Contributor

Cherry and Melody aren't religious, but Cherry could be probably be Mormon in our world.
Treasure/Kassidy's parents are Christian, but she's a bit frustrated with the idea of it. She still has problems accepting the Princesses in Equestria.
Shadow believes in spirits of nature, but she doesn't see that as religion.

Hoodwink: Worships Celestia

Razor Back: Equestrian equivalent of an atheist

Bronze Gasket: Reverses the ancestors (basically, Griffon non-god based religious view)

Purse Cutter: Believes Celestia and Luna's parents are the gods to revere.

Falcona, Redtail, Ironhoof, Storm, Goldfeather, Awinita, Goldmoon, Night Wind, and Anaba worship elemental spirit-gods, the central one of which is the spirit of wind/sky/air, the Great Hawk.

Skaydi worships both the Great Hawk/Avia-warriors religion and the equivalent of the Norse gods.

Nisse worships the equivalent of the Norse gods.

Noctis is a bat pony, and worships the spirit of the moon.

Goldbrick and Bobtail would probably worship Celesita, as they are Equestrian ponies.

Sea Storm worships the spirit of the oceans- she's a sailor.

Azurel is technically a demigod herself, the daughter of the spirit of the sea, so she doesn't worship anyone, but she has been worshiped as a deity in the past. She didn't like that very much, and decided to flee.

Zarifa's and Dawei's belief is that all things have spirits that are to be respected.

Soft Step, Sagebreeze, and Mireth worship nature as a whole- pantheistic naturalism I think it's called.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4560992 None of my O.C.s have a religion. Instead they all adhere to a code of conduct and maintain a strict code of integrity.

None of my OCs have a religion. Lyric, however, does look up to and admire the Princesses.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11