Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Sgt GobSmacker
Group Admin

This must've have been hell to go through. :unsuresweetie:
Congratulations.:moustache:

Sgt GobSmacker
Group Admin

3671748 I'm gonna take a dive into this fic.
See ya on the flip-side!

superpony55
Group Admin

I'm supposed to be doing math, and I had great difficulty not laughing out loud at this review. Good job! :pinkiehappy:

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

3671692 Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new record for most sins at once ever!
On a related note: in your future reviews, would you mind having a sin counter of some sort? I mean, while this was a very funny review, being able to keep track of the total sins is very difficult here, which for me was always a quarter of the fun. Oh well, up to you.
Anyway, good going! Cheers :pinkiesmile:

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

Oh yeah, and as for the grammar in this fanfic, I only have one thing to say: Are you sure the writer's first language was English? I honestly can't tell.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

3671953 Cool. So, which fic is worse: this one, or the one you'll do next time?

Key Strix
Group Contributor

3671742 3671810
I think it's sad that I can almost always say "I've seen worse" :rainbowderp:

Hey, if your teacher complains, tell her that you were using this review as an influence to do math... instead of meth.

As for calculating, that will have to be the very last thing we do. During our reviewing time we often jump back n' forth, so we'd have to reset the counters with every backtrack if we counted from the start. As for what's coming, this story here is worse, but not by too much. The other is slightly better written, but still contains tedious amounts of garbage. It's just taking some time to finish because I'm slow as hell :twilightsmile:

>> Rainbow Dash
Stop trying to lick my exclamation point!:rainbowwild:

Key Strix
Group Contributor

I could recommend a site from which you would see a mountain of fics capable of turning your brain into a putrid, bleeding husk. If it wasn't for the comedic reviews the site provides, you'd honestly loose faith in humanity upon witnessing some of the horrors that have crawled their way into text form from some of the most psychotic imaginations. There, amongst the masses of collected horrors, are stories that I wouldn't even touch with a stolen pair of eye; ones that make Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, and Sweet Apple Massacre look like nothing but child's play. Some of which are horribly written, while others are written far too well for anyone's good. Some of those stories... I fear that if I do read them I will shove my computer into a microwave afterwards.

Now, I ask you, are you absolutely sure you want to be shown the way into one of the darkest corners of fan fiction? Or... do you just want me to link you to the one story where Bruce Wayne runs around his mansion naked before boinking his limo driver because he has no idea how to play Truth or Dare?

Key Strix
Group Contributor

3672690 Well, don't say I didn't warn you when you stumble upon some of the worst ones :pinkiehappy:

Such will be went to you via PM. Why? Because of far-from-kid-friendly content reasons. Enjoy :heart:

superpony55
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: My teacher's my mom, and I do my math online, so she might have thought I was laughing at the math problems.

The only time I have laughed at a math problem was when the answer was 314. (I'd used pi in that problem.)

I'm not a fan of the Harry Potter series, but damn, he really doesn't deserve to have a fanfiction as bad as this. I agree with Key here, I could definitely feel my brain going numb.

Wow, this story is literally worse than speaking the name of the dark lord himself.

Seriously, this story is just.... just why?! I'm actually a huge Harry Potter fan and reading this.... :raritydespair: :facehoof:

Do the latest fic now

3672715 Sh:yay:t, and you never invited me...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24