No Originality Brigade 299 members · 1,135 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Why are original stories like Project Sun flower being added to this group, which focus is on unoriginal stories

hailspider
Group Admin

3519265 To show that unoriginality is not necessarily bad. It relies heavily on familiar sci-fi and fantasy elements, but uses them to create something interesting .

Sooo.... this may be a bit unrelated to the thread, but what about my story "Fear" what genre or element does it rely on?

hailspider
Group Admin

3519270 It has a very generic horror set-up. However, it is handled pretty well.

Thanks, just needed that to be cleared up

3519271 so why my fic got on here?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Probably because there are tons of zombie MLP stories, and the site is absolutely littered with HiE (Human in Equestria) stories.

3774091 true but remeber there the best to work off the Fallout one is hard becasue look at it there alot of them now 2nd to the HiE

so really notting really is originality 100%

I like to think am Orihinality with the HIE fic in a way but who knows

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

true but remeber there the best to work off the Fallout one is hard becasue look at it there alot of them now 2nd to the HiE

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Is there anyone who can translate for you?

true.

But than noting really is truly original in this world at all. If anything the Fallout cross over everywhere in this site but yet i have not seen one on here and its the 2nd biggest one here on this fic next to the HiE fics in this site

3774108 You need to improve your grammar, spelling, punctuation and overall English so people can understand what you are saying.

3774363 TY! I've been waiting for someone that tell me how to work on it.

and don't worry I've been working on re doing the last 3 chs in the story so people can understand more easily

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12