Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Clown Torres
Group Admin

I know this group is young and not in the spotlight yet. But it will get popular in the future (I hope) and there will be some things going through people's minds.
-Are they like HaS?
-Are they edgy?
-Etcetera

From the minds of HaS members.
-Are they misanthropic?... :rainbowlaugh: No. :ajbemused:
-Do they still retain the values of HaS?

And from HaS edgelords...
-Waht teh furk is a HHaS?
-Their purpose is saving ponies rather than exterminatusing them?... HERESY!!

But what of you? What are your thoughts? It's okay to be honest I'm not going judge you.

RedShirt047
Group Admin

I haven't seen much from the 'edge lords' recently.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

They sometimes come around. Sometimes.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

*Reading the thread*

Well I'm a protestant. But this is complete idiocy and ignorance. It just makes me want to repeat what The Emperor said in Episode 2 (1:52-1:58) to that guy.

VERY IMPORTANT: Everyone do not turn this into a flamewar thread. A flamewar will result in a temporary ban for 1-2 days. Trying to keep the peace you know.

RedShirt047
Group Admin

3901354 We'll migrate again when the edgelord population gets too high.

I see the old members of HAS to be my favourites. But Alexer needs to do more dicking around! Troll some edgelords!

RedShirt047
Group Admin

He does plenty of dicking around, he just needs to pick his targets better.

Not from my perspective.

Well, I want more dicking in general.

I love seeing random flamewars about nothing

RedShirt047
Group Admin

They stop being fun when they start driving people from the group

3901629 Oh. It's more entertaining when you don't know what's going on behind the scenes

In my opinion, I see this group as an extension of HAS. More like the PR department of HAS than anything else. We may as well be that, considering we're going for the same goals, though we're being a bit more liberal and soft in our methods than I'd like.

Then again, most people call me extreme. Why? Because I dare to dream of a world filled with humans stamping out misanthropic ponies and people while we build an army of atomic super soldiers with GIANT guns and laser beams...? *meanders off, rambling to himself*

Clown Torres
Group Admin

At least you're being honest.

Kind of think about it this whole Cold War thing sounds stupid (it was my fault to begin with). So I'm going let this Cold War go. But if edgelords (newfags) call us out in a shitpost thread. Let them. It won't be a Cold War it will just another thread for the old guard to take care of. Plus it'll be something to laugh at.

In short: Let's forget the Cold War, let's get along, and move on with our lives.

But I am religious guy :fluttercry:
(Actually I understand what the Emperor said, because some follower think they follow the religion doctrine literally rather than the context, they go 'I am better than you' attitude to everyone and I mean EVERYONE)

Am I edgelord? Be honest. :fluttercry:

Oh okay, that is good enough for me. :pinkiesmile:

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Regular religious people: :pinkiesmile: <- my reaction

Insane extreme close minded religious people: :twilightangry2: <- still me

There's a difference.

Yes I know about it. :twilightsmile: Its a joke btw (or was it for humour? English is still bad sorry)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27