90's Bronies 56 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Metal-Max1991
Group Admin

Tell us a little about yourself.

Name: Here I am Metal-Quill, IRL I'm Max, but you may call me Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz...Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III.

DOB: December 6th, 1991

Nationality: An American Werewolf/Night Owl hybrid

Likes of the 90's: The Playstation system, Crash Bandicoot, Batman the Animated Series, X-Men the Series, Spider-Man, Dexter's Laboratory, and Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network ((before their eventual corruption))

Dislikes from the 90's: Rob Liefeld-esque drawings of comic book heroes.

Name: Keam or Daffodil Spark, if you want to. (My OC name)
DOB: 20th of September 1999
Nationality: Swedish with finish relatives that have Swedish as native language on my dads side.
Likes of the 90's: Dexters Laboratory, Spider-Man
Dislikes from the 90's: Don't know, I was born in the end of this wonderful era, so I don't feel that I REALY can say that I dislike something.

Name: ZAKARI

Born, September, 25, 1993.

American, born and raised in Rockford, Illinois.

Likes of the 90's: "Rugrats", "Mortal Kombat" and the "Phantom Menace"

Dislikes of the 90's: Shitty video games, early internet.

Names dj-pon3fan. But you can call me Jase, Sonic Bass. or DJ-KITSUN3.

Born in Boston on 07/10/1991

I live in Iowa near Marshalltown and work at a Library as a volunteer.

Likes of the 90's: Dexters Lab, Powerpuff girls (and not ashamed of it), Johny Bravo. Digimon, Pokemon, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and early Playstation and a few of its games.

Dislikes: Mars attacks and X-Files.

Name: I'm known simply as KarmaSentinal

DOB: June 28th, 1991

Nationality: An American

Likes of the 90's: Playing the original Snes games, 90's cartoons, growing up during the original pokemon ear

Dislikes from the 90's: I don't remember as much as I would like.

Name: La Vallett1

DOB: 19th. June 1993

Nationality: Maltese.

Likes of the 90's: Toy Story, Disney-themed video games, Edutainment games (eg. Thinkin Things, Mighty Math, etc...), Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd n Eddy, the fact that it was fun to play with Microsoft Paint and Word.

Dislikes of the 90's: Marvel TV series, the internet needed to be dialled up to connect and it took half an hour.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6