Writing Challenges 14 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
deli73
Group Admin

I'm thinking, at least for now, I'll post a new challenge every Friday, with the due dates being around 5 weeks afterwards (depending on the specific challenge, possibly). This thread will be checked for ideas... let's say every Thursday, so I have time to decide. I'll try to read as many as possible. :twilightsheepish:

This may not be the permanent way things are going to be run, but until more suggestions come through on the discussion thread, this seems like a decent option.

Anyway, you've got about two days to come up with some ideas for the first one. Enjoy! :pinkiehappy:
(Also, for the time being, all contests are going to have a rating requirement of Teen or lower. If there's really a need for this sort of thing in regards to mature fics and/or clop, I'll make a separate group or something.)

deli73
Group Admin

Alright, I guess I'll make the first suggestion, then? If no one else wants to...:trixieshiftleft:

First idea: Story based off of a song! Cliché, but fun! :pinkiehappy:

deli73
Group Admin

...still no suggestions...

Sorry, Deli. My life's been far more eventful of late than I'd expected. I haven't even been able to start on the song-based ficlet! :fluttershysad:

deli73
Group Admin

3551779 It's alright, don't worry about it. Seems like this group is off to a bit of a slow start, but I'm sure it'll get up and running eventually!:twilightsheepish:

I like your optimism. I'll try to get more involved once things settle down, but at the moment I'm busy working, helping a surprising number of readers with gender identity crises, and settling into my new role as a GM of the Changeling Panic group. Busy busy, as always!

Offering a potential scenario:
"There'll come a day when she'll settle down,
kick off her boots and put on her crown,
but 'til then, ask anypony around,
she's just a ramblin' mare."

The prompt: One of the princesses (preference for Celestia, but any would be acceptable) as the main character in a 'Walking the Earth' style storyline. [Warning - Links lead to TVTropes pages. Peruse at your own risk.]

deli73
Group Admin

I'm sure I'll get it up and running eventually

WELP

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10