The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Which Dazzling is the oldest?

Adagio is the oldest, then Aria, Sonata is the youngest.

I think that's right but I can be wrong.

What 7432581 said. Adagio is the oldest, Sonata's the youngest.

As far as I know there's no mention of their age, relative or otherwise, in Rainbow Rocks or Backstage Pass (Don't know about the comic, don't really care). So I think you are free to decide whatever you want and as long as it lines up with the dynamics they have in canon it's not an invalid interpretation.

I'm pretty sure there's no mention of anyone's age in the whole series. We just know that Fluttershy is a year older than Pinkie. Though it's a rather popular head canon that Adagio is the oldest and Sonata is the youngest.

The show never tells us how long they officially been to the human world. they let the fans decide on that.

While it's never stated in the series, given what we are shown of their interactions with one another, the only inference that leads to a sensible conclusion is that Adagio is the oldest, as to how much older she is and which of Sonata and Aria is older and by how much.. that's open to debate. Granted Aria's actions point in the direction that we are to infer that she is the middle in again and that the age difference between her and either of the Dazzlings is halfway between the age difference of the two other Dazzlings.

Well, at least Adagio is more mature then them. She really has an authoritative side in her. Try and picture what they would look like if they normal skin and hair.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11