The Sirens 1,347 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

How old do you guys think the dazzlings are? I think they are over 1000 years old with Adagio being the oldest. I would say for me the age they would be is 1018 1017 and 1016. Thank you for your cooperation.:twilightsmile:

5275188 Personally i agree with you. They should around 1000 years old if we look at there backstory. Although since they all posed as seniors i'm gonna take guess and Say Adagio is 19 as where Aria and Sonata are 18. but thats just me lol. I still love those three no matter what.:twilightsmile:

5275188 Strangely i dont think they are that old. Despite being non-canon their friendship is magic issue brings something interesting and thats the time of the human world and equestria is not in sync.

An example would be that Sunet would be older that Twilight but in the first movie they seem the same age. I can say when the portal is closed time in equestria moves faster and it syncs when it opens. For example Sunset has been gone a while but for what i saw in eqg for her it has been 2 years maybe 3 tops still the sirens would have been here for a while and well unleass they were really young when they were vanished i would say maybe Adagio is around 30? Despite what they are i don't see them having longer lifespans that Celestia, Luna and Discord. Dont know how old Crysalis is in canon, Sombra was sealed/spirit and well Tirek is really the odd one here, he could actually have a long life span but we see him really decrepit when we first see him and the Sirens were Vanished before him because how canterlot was (at least in the comics) when they were still in equestria.

5275188 I'd say late 20s because there is nothing that say that Equestria and the human world's time are sync.

5275188 Thousands of years old, possibly some of the oldest creatures in that universe. :trixieshiftright:

5275214 In Equestria, Celistia is over a thousand years old. I highly doubt that the human version of Celistia is even close to that. So I believe this supports the theory that time is indeed out of sync.

If you look up my timeline thread in the Jongojiverse group, you'll find that they are at least almost 2000 years old due to the amulets. As for precise age, I have a head canon that they are triplets with a difference of at least a few hours between births, with Adagio being the oldest and Sonate the youngest.

5275188 they would have to be over 1000 years old, because we don't know how long they lived on equestria or when they acquire the pendents that made them sirens.

5275214 now that's a theory I have never thought of with the comics as canon.

And chrysalis would be close to celestia's age, since I recall that she waited over a 1000 years for some revenge. I could be wrong.

5276387 I don't understand, If you don't know how long they lived on Equestria why would they automatically be 1000 years old? Also the comics are not considered canon just paid fanfics.

5276767 Because they never say how old they were and how long they had the pendents before Star Swirl was able to banish them. Then you have to wonder where they were for around a 1000 years from their banishment, which is always open for discussion. Besides, pony Applejack was able to ask the question when they learned that the Sirens were living in the mirrored world.

And you don't have to believe if the comics are canon or not. That's to each one's opinion.

5276767 The comics are not canon but it led to the idea of the time of both world not being in sync. This in the movie makes scense mostly based on Sunset Shimmer's age which seems to be the same as Twilight's. Sadly the only thing we see of Sunset under Celestia is again the comics. Here she arrives i would say when everyone is a freshmen which seems to be atleast one year of her being there but much more in equestria that i would say maybe 10 years.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11