Good OCs 254 members · 712 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey there, everyone. As the title suggests, who is your best MLP Original Character? It can be a character from the past, present, and future. You can fill out the template below if you want:

1. Name:
  2. Concept:
  3. Appearance:
  4. Personality:
  5. History:
  6. Powers/Abilities/Talents:
  7. Weaknesses:

Do human OCs count?

Your best MLP original character... so Kaiyo is out of the picture... and I never was too focused on Pip Stinger, the pipe cleaner... hmm...

The only ones I have left are a mushroom mare, fairy, and a one-winged pegasus. I have another character named (Hopeful/Hopeless) Dreamer, but I never really got around to presenting her. She has a solid backstory, is a bit complex, but she's intended to be the central focus to a friendship problem that seems unsolvable at first glance.

OH! I know of one! His name is Sol. He's intended as a tragic villain and... and I can't say any more without spoiling the story he's in. :raritydespair:

Can you tell me why your OC is the best you've made?
Can you tell me why your OC is the best you've made?

Again, I can't really go into details on Sol because it would spoil the story he's in. Slowly unraveling a villain is a very important element needed to keep the reader's interests.

You may not be interested in the story I had linked in the prior comment of mine, and others may not care either, but I still have to expect that they're out there.

But I will leave you with a 150 word story about him. It doesn't tell much, but it might explain why I think he's the best MLP OC I've made, as I've never seen it done before in other OCs.

That was a great story and a great OC. Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9