Good OCs 255 members · 717 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

C'mon, my lovlies! What's a girl gotta do for a good laugh around here?

Oh, hey ThatWeatherstormChap! Welcome to the Good OC's group! :pinkiehappy:

Hello there, new member! Welcome!

hey lemon whats up hope you have a good time here lol

Wow, this group seems really friendly! Thanks, everyone! I'm sure I'll fit right in here with you all. :scootangel:

Remember, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other members. We're really social!

u seem pretty cool dude
check outm my OC some time

Yeah, I don't think any OTHER people are going to join this thread, so I'll just fill this comment by plugging my new group, in the run-up to Nightmare Night. Check it out, if you dare...
- TWC (The person talking to herself)

*wanders in, expecting OCs*

*sees citrus fruits everywhere*

I am wholly underwhelmed. :rainbowlaugh:

What's a girl gotta do for a good laugh around here?

Go to Youtube and search for Buster Keaton. :raritywink: Works for me every time!

Wow, we're really getting classic here...
He was one of the greats.

you can say that again hes my fave

I've never been a fan of slapstick comedy myself. :derpytongue2:

guys seriously though will you take a look at my oc his name is prince death flame

Classics are where it's at! I don't like most recent comedies; I'd rather watch Cary Grant or Charlie Chaplin any day.

Memory, turn your face to the moonlight...

Hi, mi OC is Neon Mist. She is a unicorn and she has a Emotional problems (Depression Disorder)

I hate my avatar

Hi, my OC is Ravenblood Flame Blaze Shadow Fire Heart Nightshade. He's an alicorn and has edgy problems.

I love my avatar.

Welcome into the Group,I'm also new, how do I post my atopry i into this groups stories, I'm working on a good one right now.

3892878 You have to have it published on this site first if you want to put it into folders.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27