The Lost Element 175 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Humanity
Group Admin

Do you know what it is like to see someone you care about being alive and well and then just a few hours later you get a phone call being told that they have died? Do you know what it is like to reach out and touch someone and then hold their corpse a few hours later?

Just this evening, I lost Natasha. My family's golden retriever that we got at a charity auction several years back as a pup. So sweet and even adorably feminine in her mannerisms. And past midnight, I aided my parents in burying her in the backyard. It was not until I was alone in the alley that I could let myself truly cry.

Damn, sorry to hear about that. Though a couple of months back, our girl died too. Of old age. But she was gone, couldn't find her body anywhere.

Sorry for your lost and I know how you feel. My best friend and my pet cat past away few years ago. My best friend to heath problems and my cat to old age.

I am extremely sorry for your loss sir I can truly feel your pain as I have lost my prize stallion to a freak accident at the barn he was lest two.

More than once... I lost my Aunt Meg when I was 13. I grew up visiting her from time to time. So, yeah. I know what it's like losing someone you love. I'm sorry about your retriever... But you know what I do? I think to myself, "I'll see you later". Cause when time decides it's time to go, we'll see our loved ones again. That's some kind of comfort.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5