Pro Shipping 175 members · 260 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Why is there such a lack of Dash x Daring Do? :unsuresweetie:

Daring Do turned out to kinda be a bitch. :raritycry:

And before that she was a fictional character that we knew of only as a Dash expy.
Pretty sure there was DaringDash stuff out there beforehand. But it had the added difficulty at that time of selling Daring as a 'real' character.

DH7

Something about them being the same design with a palette-swap makes that kind of creepy.

I was kind of really hammered when I watched the episode, and I don't remember her being that much of a bitch. I could be wrong, remembering things funny, or just too much of an asshole/SOB(literally) myself to really notice.

Most likely because the idea of her being a "real" person (as opposed to a fictional character inside of a book franchise) was really, really stupid. Apparently Daring Do is saving the world every other weak, which puts to shame everything the mane 6 do. Also, if the world was literally being threatened constantly by the Aztec monkey and his army of goon ponies, why is nobody else doing anything it? Where is the logic? :rainbowhuh:

And that's why Daring Do and Dash aren't a pairing. It takes a long time to wrap one's mind around Daring Do's character even exiting. :pinkiecrazy:

DH7

Because either no one knows, or because Celestia is confident enough to send the Mane 6 on other world-saving errands?

This one is kind of new to me. I never thought of somepony else saving the world, unbeknownst to anyone else, as much of a problem. Then again, I'm not someone who's fond of seeing Batman and Superman in the same story, despite sharing a unverse . . . then again, I don't much care for Superman.

I'm not going to claim to be that versed in everything Daring Do. I don't even remember any goon ponies. I just remember an Indiana Jones parody.

3430662 In my headcanon, they are really cousins, so shipping them is incest to me. Besides the exact same design and similar personalities, have you ever noticed that their eyes are the exact same color? Hue, shade, and all! Same reason why ApplePie, or is it PinkieJack, doesn't sit with me. It's canon that they consider themselves family, cousins in fact. Just really distant cousins that may or may not be related by blood, but cousins nonetheless.

3431097 Same here, I consider Rainbow Dash and Daring Do as family members rather than a couple.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8