Pro Shipping 175 members · 260 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I need help with a caramac fanfic and need some ideas don't like the topic don't post

I think you're going to need to give us more to go on besides just the two characters involved. Is this a romance/adventure fic? A romance/slice of life? A romance/dark fic? Just romance?

But even then - just knowing the two characters involved means you could go anywhere with this. Maybe Caramel is hitting on Apple Jack and Big Mac gets jealous and then Caramel finds out and shenanigans ensue.

Maybe its a comedy and Ponyville has a "blind date dance" where everyone is paired up with someone random when they show up. Maybe more men signed up then women and then Big Mac and Caramel are stuck together for the evening. Then they realized they have things in common, etc. etc.

Or, maybe its an adventure fic and the mane 6 are off doing something else when a monster threatens Ponyville. Big Mac and others go to handle the monster and in the adventure Big Mac and Caramel totally click.

Yeah... like I said... this could go anywhere. Literally, anywhere. You're going to give more details about what you want if you truly want advise. :pinkiecrazy:

3408608 Sorry, but I don't really have any experience with that ship. Actually, I'm not experience with writing at all. Wish I could be of more help, but...

Would this be Life's Great Mystery? Also, what aspects of the story do you need help with?

romance and some slice of life and yes it is life's great mystery I need to do more for caramels charcter

caramel is a exchange student from vanhoover and has had horrible fear that he will be shunned out completely if he comes out of the closet

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6