Stories With Audio Readings 298 members · 751 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Just what the title says. I'm not the best candidate for doing readings of my own stuff.

Very good question. While, to my knowledge, this group isn't dedicated as much to bringing authors and audio readers together as it is dedicated to collecting the stories with readings themselves, it could very well serve this purpose.

If you are looking for readers to do audio readings for your work, perhaps you should consider this group: Fanfiction Audio Readings. Judging by the group's description, it's a place where authors can send their work if they want their works to have an audio reading done for them.

To speak for myself, I only know of a few audio readers while I'm sure there are more. I don't know who all takes requests if you're planning on asking any of them personally.
I know Robipony and I do readings of darker types of stories.
Obabscribbler and TheLostNarrator are pretty big names as far as I can tell.
I know of Astro-Brony, Scarlett Blade (YT username), Thronquill Audiofics (YT username), GutiuSerenade (YT username), Goomba Brony (YT username), DeftFunk (YT username), and probably a couple others I have neglected to mention :twilightblush:.

Other than these, I don't know who else does audio readings.

So, to your answer in the strictest sense, yes, there are a few of us who do audio readings in this group. I hope someone may be able to help you. :twilightsmile:

Thanks for the tip!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3