The Triptych Continuum 562 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Sind
Group Admin

Feel free to discuss anything related to the Triptych Continuum or Estee's writing here, that you don't think needs its own thread.

(edit: Also discuss anything concerning the group itself here)

Estee
Group Admin

Where's that JourneyCurl image from?

Sind
Group Admin

It's not actually strictly speaking a Triptych image =P

It is the above never to be finished image he once showed me, depicting Twilight's inner struggle with the pegasus part of herself. Since this is one of the central themes in Triptych, I figured it's good enough, especially since we're now using the Triptch cover as a banner and need something else for the group icon :raritywink:
(fun fact, JourneyCurl hasn't even read Triptych :derpytongue2:)

edit: also I couldn't find any other actual Triptych art. Maybe the grim-reaper Fluttershy?

Estee
Group Admin

This isn't exactly the sort of 'verse which people spontaneously offer art up for on a daily basis.

I wouldn't use that Fluttershy piece. It's an interesting one, but talk about giving people the wrong idea of what they're getting into...

I suppose we could always just ask. Echoing silences are more fun when listened to by groups, right?

Sind
Group Admin

ask for fanart?
Well, it's your universe and fanbase. Feel free to do so if you wish =P

overall I like most of the tie in stories a lot. But I'm not a fan of the secret being kept by Earth ponies and actually don't like the main story, Triptych, at all

I do want to toss out an idea. It's based on an episode of the Simpsons and the fact that the CMC are known enough that Celestia referenced Scootaloo. Basically the CMC nominate Cheerilee for a teaching award and the fact that she teaches the Cutie Mark Crusaders, presumed to be an urban legend, is enough to get her invited to the awards ceremony

I forget, and remember that it's been said.

How does the TC react to changing Canon, like how Genetics is revealed to be known by Ponies, from Flutter Brutter?

Shelving concern (minor to anyone but :twilightoops:)
"Canon One-shots: Stories in the Triptych Continuum that are a single chapter long"
Not a single chapter long:

TThe Elements Of Elements
Six Elements of Harmony. One hundred and eighteen Elements of the Periodic Table. Let's see who blinks first.
Estee · 24k words  ·  489  9 · 7.5k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8