Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I'm starting work on a sequel to my story "rainbow's pot of gold" and have run into a wall I need a scenario in which scootaloo finally snaps and beats up diamond tiara but I really can't think of anything

If you want to read it
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/436498/rainbows-pot-of-gold

7366617 Here's a scenario from my novel, where Sweetie Belle does that. Maybe it can inspire you.

Two figures approached. I looked up and saw Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara step in front of me. When I looked around, I noticed that there was nopony else in the classroom. Have I dozed off?

“Tell me, Egghead, how will you carry that big book of yours home?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“I’m not going home yet. I have a date with Twilight Sparkle. It’s her book, so she’ll want it back.”

“I don’t think it would even fit in your small muzzle.” Silver spoon commented. “You’ll have to carry it on a hoof all the way to the castle.”

“No need. I have a saddlebag with me. It’s quite practical despite being Rarity’s design,” I promoted it. “It’s affordable and comes with free shipping within Ponyville. Not by sheep, though. I used to get confused by that.”

Without my permission, Silver Spoon picked up the saddlebag from the floor with her teeth and raised it. Diamond Tiara leaned down and bit on the bottom. After forcefully taking a step back, she tore away the underside. Her muzzle clenched at the stylish saddlebag while her eye lingered on me. My ears shot up at the sound of ripping fabric.

They laughed as they dropped both parts on the floor. “What saddlebag?” They proceeded with their private little dance song. “Bump, bump, sugar-lump, rump!”

I stood up from behind the school table.

Silver Spoon gasped and pointed a hoof at me. “Oh, is Sweetie Blank gonna cry now?”

“Oh, look!” Diamond Tiara bumped my flank. “The hoof cutie mark, which we worked so hard on, already came off. How tragic and sad. Our efforts were in vain. But I’m not giving up on her. The poor filly is just asking for another. A more permanent kind, perhaps? We’ll have to work extra hard to make one that sticks.” The bully extended a foreleg in front of her face. She looked at it and smiled as she turned her head toward my bottom. “We forgot to draw a cutie mark on her flank yesterday. Maybe we should do an extra few today.”

I closed my eyes. My teeth clenched and muscles stiffened. As my eyes opened, I noticed a dark bubbly aura around my horn. The sides of my vision were drenched in a purple smoke. A wide grin embellished my face. “Not today!”

Directed by the principles of classical magic, a woven channel launched forth. My innate magic flows supplemented its charge. While I extended the formation through the air, I forked it, separating the arcane pathway into two streams. With their charged endpoints, both channels connected—one on Silver Spoon’s neck and the other one on Diamond Tiara’s.

Their skin buckled under my magic surface. They both leaned back then stood upward in an attempt to ease the pressure on their necks.

I compensated their movement by extending my channels, keeping my focal points firmly attached. I pushed my body forward while lengthening my channels even further.

They stepped backward on their hind legs, trying to catch their balance while flapping with their forehooves in a futile attempt to get rid of my focal points on their necks.

I slammed their kicking bodies against the chalkboard in front of the classroom.

Their muzzles moved, but no sound came out of them. The color of their faces gradually changed to blue.

I approached them, still pushing with my magic. “I don’t appreciate what you two just did to my saddlebag—” I noticed that their bodies trembled ”—I will, however, find it in me, to let you go with a mere warning—this time. But if you cross my path again”—I put both forelegs on the surface between them to lift myself to their level—“there will be dire consequences!” I said facing the board so that my words could spread evenly between them.

There was nothing left to be said. It was time to bestow my warning onto them. The focal points of my magic channels shifted on the backs of their necks while my inner flow pushed through my channels. Both forelegs buckled from the consequent pressure on my body.

As my focal points detached, the rattle of chairs and tables behind me indicated that their flying came to a stop.

“Consider this a push in the right direction. But don’t force me to turn the push into a shove. If you cross my path again, I shall trample you under my hooves.” I turned away from the wall and stood on all fours. Where there were orderly desks just a moment ago was a heap of turned over furniture. Beside it lay my saddlebag. I slowly walked to my property, dusted it out with a hoof and harnessed the straps over my loins. The saddle bag didn’t serve its role anymore, but it wasn’t trash-worthy just yet. I figured Rarity could perform one of her needle-and-thread miracles or at the very least salvage the remains for scrap parts. I looked around for the book.

There! It lay under a gray leg. When I lifted the twitching appendage with a magic field, the quivering limb stiffened. I attached my second magic channel on the book and levitated it in the air above me. The saddlebag was torn, and I couldn’t carry anything within it. That wasn’t much of a problem. Despite the book’s weight, I knew I could easily keep my levitation field all through the path to Rarity, and Twilight after that.

I let go of the leg, but it didn’t fall down. Instead, it slowly bent, retreating itself into the pile of chairs and tables.

What mostly bothered me in the whole ordeal was that I’d have to make a detour to Rarity. She’d probably sit me down for a lesson on responsibility and that would take away the time I planned to spend with Twilight.

“I’ll see you fillies tomorrow.” I turned around and walked to the door.

The response from under the pile was nothing but muffled gurgling sounds.

I levitated the book in front of me as I walked out of the classroom. I bucked at the door with both hind legs, slamming it shut. Those bullies needed some privacy. Surely they didn’t want to get disturbed by anypony while they thought about my warning. They were already disturbed plenty.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2