Villains Library 184 members · 246 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Reganthestrange
Group Admin

So what did you guys think of Tirek? I didn't like him that much :applejackunsure:
Although the fight scene between him and Twilight was SO EPIC:rainbowkiss:

3271808 Best villain so far, IMO. He has the power to do some serious damage, while being motivated to do so at the same time. He's the kind of villain that will look you straight in the eyes and say, "I'm going to kill you now."

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3271876 I suppose:pinkiehappy:
I'll just always hate him for hurting my poor Dissy :pinkiesad2:

3271892 Discord had to be put in his place. He was a loose cannon with no real threat to him. He had to be taught a lesson. I hope he learned it well.

3271892 That's why he's a good villain; he was able to take down the one character who was ever going to be a legitimate threat anytime soon (in that ponies knew he was out and about just doing his own thing).

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3272053 I believe that Discord could have defeated him, but he didn't fight back :ajsmug:

3272056 Because Tirek played him for a sucker. And this is Discord we're talking about, the only being who could talk the Mane 6 (barring Fluttershy) into abandoning their virtues with a few well-placed lies hypotheticals.

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3272077 yes, but Discords true nature is chaos. For him to not accept getting to spread chaos again would be completely against his nature....and then Hasbro wouldn't have a story line for the episode.
It would be...
OMG TIREK IS BACK DISCORD GO STOP HIM
Ok, (5 seconds later) I DID IT, HE IS BACK IN TARTARUS
YAAAAAYYYYYY
(End credits)

Best episode yet!!
10/10 would watch again!

Reganthestrange
Group Admin

3272143 I've already watched it 4 times :pinkiecrazy:

Twice for me.
I will watch it a 3rd time when my little sister gets back from her friends house.:eeyup:

3271808 I'm glad they made a G1 reference

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13